3D Mush 3D Mush

I like the preloader.

Apart from not being able to do whatever the [enter] did, the preloader was nice and smooth and the 3D graphics and effect were really good. Not bad.

skatervirus responds:

thanks. I really need to get that enter button fixed.

Easter Song! Easter Song!

Heh-he... she said fuck.

Er yeah... It was really random and all but I think it was overall well thought out, not just made up randomly at a bus stop or something... yeh, riiiiite. Anyway, I thought it was funny but odd.

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

Finally, a real flash.

Sonic this and that is all good, but it drives me crazy. Yes. Celebrations, the annoying blue squirrel look alike is dead. It makes me feel all good inside to see him squirm.

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

This is by far one of the best games on NG

This is really fun to play, I don't know how the hell you got all this workin. The Audio, Style, Interactivity sre all perfect. I hope you make more games like these, well done!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

lol... nice pants.

This is a great game. No question. It's amazing what you can create with your imagination, a computer and a pair of yellow pants.

A loners Ambition A loners Ambition

Wicked piece again... :=)

Again, 10 for originality. I love this music. FFIX is one of my fave game... meh, all of the series' games are beyond great. Thanks again for bringing me together with your piece. :)

A battle in the plains A battle in the plains

A great and ambitious piece of music.

An original piece, truly magneficent. I am a good fan of the final fantasy series. One tip. Make. More. :)

acid-trooper responds:

this is the music you wanted me to dig out so here...